What Are You Looking For?
If you’re planning on purchasing a property, you most likely have already done some looking around on your own. Perhaps you’ve spent a few hours on the internet checking out what’s available, attended some open houses, or called the numbers on a For Sale sign or ad to learn more about a property. This is all part of the process of learning the market before you buy and I highly recommend it! It’s important to distill what you’re looking for and finding out what’s available in a specific market area.
At some point, however, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding what your’re looking for with an experienced and knowledgeable real estate broker of your choosing.
Why I’m a Good Choice!
A real estate broker with many years of experience, here are a few reasons why I can assist you and make the entire process go smoothly for you:
- I will take the time to LISTEN CAREFULLY so I understand your needs and goals;
- I know the local market well, which means that I know what properties have sold for so I can guide you in making an offer;
- I know the surrounding area and can help you decide which area, neighborhood or subdivision works best for you;
- I keep apprised of trends that affect supply and demand so I can advise you about the market cycle, interest rates, tax assessments and how it affects your offer;
- I will explain everything clearly and answer your questions so you’re never in the dark;
- I will respond to your calls, texts and emails promptly;
- I will find out what you need to know about a property BEFORE you make an offer;
- I will help you outline a negotiation strategy to arrive at the lowest possible price and best terms;
- I will recommend reputable home inspectors, lenders and other professionals you may need;
- I will monitor the escrow and closing process so that closing the transaction doesn’t get off track; and
- I’ll be with you every step of the way!
Not every real estate broker offers all of these services or follows through. I have sold hundreds of properties in my long career and my clients recommend me highly. Many of them have become good friends! They also tell me how much they appreciate my professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
Call or email me and let’s get together and see if it’s a good fit. I don’t work with people who give me a bad feeling as life is too precious to get involved in unproductive relationships. You can also just fill out the form below and I’ll call you!