What Are You Looking For?
As your real estate broker, my most important job is to make the buying process rewarding for you.
I do that in a number of ways.
I regularly recommend properties for viewing that closely match your needs and wants, and are within your price range. That spares you the frustration of looking at properties that aren’t suitable.
I make sure you don’t miss opportunities. When a desirable property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted.
I help you schedule viewings that fit your schedule, so there’s little if any inconvenience for you.
Before you view a property, I provide you with in-depth details on the property, so you can make an informed decision. This includes market value and more. Later, if you have questions, I get the answers for you.
I also give you the scoop on the neighborhood, so you get a clear sense of what an area is like in terms of lifestyle, safety, schools, etc. You can count on me to point out only those properties I think you’d like.
When you find a property you like, I give you my honest, professional recommendation as to how well the property meets your needs and wants. You won’t have to make such an important decision without my expert advice.
As your real estate broker, I’m with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing properties to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does it have your “needs” features (those features you must have)? (For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does it have any of your “wants” features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)? (For example, large backyard, deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?)
- Will it need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the property?
- Is there anything about it you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation now or in the future?
- Take a walk around the neighborhood. Are the properties well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the property is located in the neighborhood?
- Does the neighborhood have what you want? (For example, access to the lake, shopping, local parks, schools, etc.)
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s my job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find what you want.
Ready to get started? Call or email and let me know more about the kind of property you’re looking for. Or, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.