I Will Handle All the Details of an Offer!
When selling your property, there are few things more exciting than receiving an offer. That means someone is interested in your property and has made a formal offer to buy it.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay, which may or may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date, and may also include one or more conditions, such as “conditional on the property passing a home inspection” or “conditional on obtaining a mortgage.”
Ideally, when you receive an offer, you will want to sell to that buyer for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
I realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry. As your real estate boker, I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if that’s what you decide to do.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer on your behalf using my decades of experience to get you the highest possible price.
- Prepare all the necessary documents and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Keep the details of your plans and motivation confidential at all times.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me!
Do you want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your property? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Property Consultation.